Scharf Banks Marmor LLC Continuing Legal Education Programs
We provide in-house counsel with CLE programs on a variety of topics at their corporate locations. We will take care of getting the programs approved for CLE credit in Illinois, and may be able to assist in accreditation in other states. Below are some recent programs. Your Scharf Banks Marmor contact will be happy to arrange a presentation.
Antitrust & Compliance
- Antitrust Developments in Distribution: Why Your Algorithm-Based System May be Unlawful
- Current Developments in Antitrust and Cost Recovery for Corporations
- What the Government Looks for in Compliance Programs When Deciding Whether or Not to Prosecute
- How to Determine if Your Compliance Program is Really Working: Are You Looking at Policies and Contracts in Addition to Law?
- Compliance for Small and Medium-Sized Companies: Easier than You Think
- FCPA Compliance and Due Diligence: Do You Know Your Exposure?
- Understanding ISO Standards for Anti-Corruption and Corporate Compliance Programs
Employment, Diversity & Inclusion
- Pay Equity: What Has Changed Under the Trump Administration
- Whistleblower and Employment Litigation: Does Attorney-Client Privilege Apply?
- Current Developments in Ethics Requirements for In-House Attorneys: Whistleblowing and Noisy Withdrawals
- Attorney Client Privilege for In-House Counsel: Emerging Issues
- Developing Leaders for In-House Law Departments: Understanding How to Effectively and Ethically Address Your Clients’ Business Issues
- Expert Witnesses: Developing or Attacking Experts and Expert Evidence in Complex Litigation
- Managing Complex and Class Litigation Efficiently: When Should You Get Deeply Involved?
- The Ins and Outs of Insurance Coverage Litigation for Corporate Insureds
- Records Management Basics: How Poor Information Governance Creates Litigation Disasters
- Cybersecurity Basics: What Your Law Department and Your Outside Counsel Should Have
- Doing Business Globally: Corporate Structure and Contracting
- Update on Non-Competes and Other Techniques for Protecting Corporate Secrets
- Data Protection in Europe: Understanding the Privacy Shield and the GDPR Regulations
- Data Protection in the United States: California Privacy and the Breach Laws
- Effective Contract Negotiation Techniques: MSAs, NDAs, and Ancillary Agreements
- IP/Trademark Considerations for a Start-up
- Software Licensing and SaaS Agreements: How to Draft and Negotiate